Search Envy is looking for Elite sales professionals, driven by competition and a desire to be the best. Top closers earn over six figures annually, enjoy great benefits, and experience a culture that is engaging and full of potential. SE is on the cusp of rapid growth and will hire agents who can work independently, set and achieve goals, and aggressively attack sales targets.
A Day in The Life: (about the roll)
Depending on how you build your schedule, a single day could be prepping for sales calls, creating proposals & scheduling kickoff calls, and working with the marketing department to build inbound leads to fill your pipeline. Other days without calls will be spent updating the CRM, qualifying potential new clients, and improving our processes (creating a better sales deck, review sales copy for ads, helping develop the sales department). # of new clients will be directly tied to your profit share, & bonuses.
Your 4 KPIs for success at SE
- Selling is the #1 key to success in this role!
- Growing Revenue
- New Clients, Contract Extensions, Upsell, Cross-sell
- Client Retention
- Keeping Clients happy
- Retention Rate
- Client Churn Rate
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Cultural Fit
- Helping others and working together
- Maintaining and updating CRM.
- Contacting new potential Clients.
- Establish and nurture long relationships with clients.
- Represent Search Envy in a professional manager.
- Qualifying and Quoting
- Presenting Proposals and SLAs
- 2 years Sales Experience
- Basic computer and phone skills
- The desire to be good at sales, become autonomous and close your own sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of SEO & PPC
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A positive mindset with a go-getter mentality
Ideal Candidates may have previously worked as – Sales Associate – Telecommunications – Sales Consultant – Sales Account Executive – Sales Advisor.
About Search Envy:
Who We Are
Search Envy was started in college by two individuals making a living freelancing and seeing a real opportunity to provide more value to clients working together. After years of working with multiple industries, over 200 companies, and 3 languages (that was rough), SE has taken the appropriate to focus only on the medical field. *not saying we turn away business
About The Team
Everyone at Search Envy has worked in an environment where quality has been sacrificed, and Clients were secondary to profits. We work very hard to scale quality. our communications are always open throughout the day. We are a ‘cameras always on for meeting’ agency.
We are now fully remote. Clients now more than ever are focusing on digital efforts to get in front of their patients.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Base pay + uncapped residual commission
- unlimited profit sharing
- Flexible work arrangements
- 100% remote flexibility
- Work/Life balance: Monday – Friday, no weekends or late nights
- Flexible healthcare plan
- Generous PTO, Time off, and Do Not Disturb days
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Search Envy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.